Monday, March 24, 2008

have been talking to quite a number of great people for the past few days, n wow they got me thinking.alot.
thinking. NOT emo-ing. i realise alot of things, self discovery, n about the people around me. somehow it sets me thinking whether im good enough? n have i given enough? not that i wan people to appreciate me, but rather i want people to feel appreciated by ME! but i dono how to. my actions ALWAYS contradicts the way i think. empty talk? thats what im describing. im not bringing myself down, neither do i feel lousy abt my myself, i just dono how to express my so- called 'love' out to the people ard me?
i do acknowledge myself, but i don have to make it a habit so much so that im loving myself too much n in turn take the people around me for granted. "NO" u replied, but i think n yes im afraid that i'll.
do i have self confidence?i think im building on it n its not IT that is stopping me from growing.
i dono what.
i searching for an answer.n i need,i believe that my friends can help me by TELLING ME how they feel. is it important? yes it is, at least to me it is. many a times, they think their opinions are unimportant,but to a person like ME, i want to know how they feel cos they are important to me! i mean they just don understand it. im not demanding or expecting them to tell me EVERY SINGLE thing, all im requesting is to tell me their opinion of ME!!
i mean rather of thinking that their opinions might somehow somewhat become a burden, why not see it as they matter alot to ME!im not blaming them for not saying out, cos maybe it just me? an issue of trust between them n me?i'll work on it.but like what i always say, it takes two.
well. no harm trying la.
i mean i know i have friends,good friends.best friends. but i really wanna extend this level of friendship that i own..deeper if i dare to dream. but somehow, it got me thinking whats stopping this development? i rmb in pri school, during some moral ed lesson, teacher lim asked, "what makes up the foundation of a true friendship?" honesty?biasedness?give n take?care?concern?
i wonder where do all these values (positive) go to now that we're older?

well. im NOT NOT NOT pinpointing any any of my Friends. uknowiknow. its just my thoughts. my experience now.
don worry, im ok, im not emoing.

i read this somewhere, n i think it very applicable to everyone.

' Because u care does not mean you have to care alone'

jingjing, sorry for not listening (according to ur defn) to what u've to say this 10 months. lols
i'll listen to what u say, let u complain,whine,rant n any other thing u want ok?

who's responsible?
"ME"


loves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home